Thursday, April 14, 2011

First attempt at blogging.

I am started this blog for all the people who are helping me get to India. That way they can see what there support is helping accomplish. I must tell you I am so excited to have the opportunity to go and help. I think we should all take the time to help as many people as possible. It doesn't have to be going to India there are many ways to help right in front of us. I am sure I will grow so much from this experience and I believe my children will too. I want to thank my husband, children, my parents and my sister and her family for the sacrifices they will be making while I go on this trip. It's only three weeks but it will seem like a life time being apart from my family.

We are so lucky to live in the USA. I hope to have many opportunities in the future to serve in and outside of the USA.

I will use this blog now that I have it to keep family and friends updated on our amazing life as well.

1 comment:

  1. I guess all I am trying to say is that it doesnt matter what you are doing to try and help. All help is a big help to somebody!

    ReplyDelete