Friday, October 17, 2014

Becoming a Blogger

I decided to start blogging. This is something I am not very good at. I have read a few blogs and they always seem to be so articulate. Don't expect that when reading this one.  I don't keep a journal (I know I should). I am not doing this to have people follow my post, if you want to great if not no big deal. I am doing this because the truth is one day I may not be here. Hopefully that's not for a very very long time but I want some place that my kids can go to look back on my life, our life, my thoughts & my dreams. This is something I wish my dad would have had.

I have a few posts that will be back dated and then hopefully I will add something new each month.

Kiddos,

I want you to know you can be anything you want to be. Its never to late to change who you are or who you want to be. Its never to late to learn, whether that be from going to school, research, experiences, friends or mistakes.Its okay to ask questions or to learn from someone else. Don't hesitate to be a leader. Sometimes your faith may waver done forget you can borrow and lean on other peoples faith to help pull you through.

Always know your mom and dad love you more than you can imagine. We are your biggest fans. We are proud of you. I know its hard now but learn to be your brothers and sister's best friend. They will always be there for you. You'll have many people that go in and out of your life but your family will always be here for you no matter what.

Love,
Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment