Saturday, October 25, 2014

Each Child Comes At The Right Time

Looking back its amazing to see how each child of ours has fit in at the right time and with the right personality.

Tabitha was our first and was the start of our family. She couldn't have come at a better time. She helped determine who and what we were going to be.

Carston was our second and was like our reminder of our hopes and dreams and why we wanted to be a family.

Tayson was our third and came at a time that we needed to be show miracles, mercy and faith.

Teigan was our fourth and he came and pulled us together to make our family complete. A reminder that things don't always come the way we expect them to.

Each one of these kids has there one personality there own image. They are all different yet together blend so perfectly. I am so blessed and thankful everyday that I get to be there mom. Out of all the things I have done in my life being their mom is by far the best.  How did I get so lucky to have God trust me to raise these 4 kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment