Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Medical only 4 Days left

I didn't want to wake up today for some reason I was super tired but I wanted to be able to catch my blog up. After talking to my beautiful kids and mother I was ready to start the day. When I got to morning conclave instead of going to construction which again was the plan we were all going to medical. We are going to the Colony that I went to my first day on medical which will be great to go back and see them.

The colony was super. Amy, Annie and I went around with a translator and got some of the colony members stories. I noticed one of  the ladies I blogged about my first time there was missing. I asked where she was and they told me she was still in her home because the construction they were doing was in the way of the path the wheel chair would take to get her to where we were. The translator offered to take us to her house and we excepted.

When we arrived she was sleeping but she woke up quickly and just like before she had a lot of stories to tell us. She is 75 the oldest one in the colony and one of the first members. She
She cries a lot one because she is in pain often and two because when she sees the volunteers it makes her so happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment